Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Needs a favor!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I know you are all gonna hate me for asking about this YET, AGAIN!! BUT...can someone pull up the topic abut the waysto please a redhead topic again. you know the things about redheads. I think it was ways to please a redhead or you knwo you have a redhead for a girlfriend when:

    I dont remember where its at or who it was by, I think it was called, "FOR REDHEAD" I know one of the things on the topic was,

    "2 ways to please a redhead is to let her think she is having her way, and 2 is to actualy let her have it " *L* I loved that one. If someone can please find it, and then if you dont mind post it at my board so i wont have to bother all of you with it anymore. One of these days i'm gonna finealy print it out *L*

    <font color="#A851FF" size="1">[ July 28, 2002 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Genie! ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i posted that months ago Genie
    not sure if it's still in archives since the boards were redone but i'll see if i can find it

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    look up Genie..i kicked it up for you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •